Saturday, May 14, 2011

Bamboo Geek sighting in Roseville...



I have two bumper stickers (pictured above) that I have been giving to customers that drop by for bamboo plants, on Facebook and will be giving out for free at our Saturday, May 21 plant sale at Ace Hardware in Rocklin.

Funny story.  A work colleague, who knows about my bamboo obsession, business, etc. said that she saw a car driving around near Old Town Roseville with a bumper sticker that said 'I am a Bamboo Geek.'  Convinced that it had to be associated with me somehow, she pulled up closer to the side of the car and sure enough it had www.madmanbamboo.com on it.

So, when she told me about it, of course I was happy to see someone, like me, who calls themselves a 'Bamboo Geek' and shows it on their bumper, with pride of course.

If you want one or both of these bumper stickers, drop by our Saturday, May 21 plant sale in Rocklin (click here for details).  They are free and no purchase is necessary.

Show that bamboo pride!

Sean
Mad Man Bamboo
(916) 300-6335
www.madmanbamboo.com
Mad Man Bamboo on Facebook
Twitter: @madmanbamboo

No comments: