Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Blotanical.com: Great garden blogging community blooming....



Blotanical.com is becoming a great one stop resource to find your favorite "green thumb" bloggers. Blotanical.com has well over 300 blogs listed and its growing every day.

Brain child of Stuart Robinson of Busselton, Western Australia, Stuart has created a vibrant community of garden bloggers with a format that is easy to use, gives users the ability to submit their blogs, "fave" their favorite blogs and communicate with their favorite bloggers.

If you haven't checked it out, its a "must stop" destination along your journey through the great world wide web.

Sean

3 comments:

Garden Wise Guy said...

Mr. Geek, sir (not sure how to properly address you): As another avid Blotanical user, I "here, here!" your review. It's quite the community and the reason I found your excellent blog. Well written, great subject matter, and how can anyone not find joy in bamboo (unless of course a misguided culm comes up through the floorboards and impales one's pet Labrador)?

I'll be setting up a link from my blog to yours. Got some bamboo stories to share with you one of these days.

kate said...

Good post, Sean! Blotanical is an incredible resource for getting to know of the range of garden blogs available.

As per GWG, I certainly need to keep an eye out for any misguided clums impaling my pet Labrador.

Mad Man Bamboo Nursery said...

GWG, I have three cats and none have yet been impaled yet. Glad you found me GWG and thanks for the link.

Kate, thanks for the good word. I am humbled. Mine are nothing compared to your posts, your a great writer.

Sean