1. See sheep dogs in action,
2. Swing on a tire swing,
3. Check out an organic farm,
4. Pick our own pumpkin (or five to be exact),
5. Hear from our kids, "Its cool to see where our food comes from...",
6. Go on a hay ride with a 60 year old Ford tractor,
7. Sample honey from a local beekeeper,
8. Buy a couple of Christmas gifts from local craftspeople,
9. Get lost a few times on some country roads;
10. Visit an iris farm.
Great day, we will be doing the farm tour again next year.
Have a great evening......